- I received SmartSound Plugin error message?
- MOV File not supported?
- The converted AVI file size is large?
- I would like to request refund of my purchase. Where can I learn more about the refund procedure?
- The program still in trial mode after installing registered version?
- Where can I find audio/video codecs?
- I have lost my software and I need to redownload the full version again.
- How do i receive upgrade?
- What is the System Requirements?
- What will happen after I send in order?
|I received SmartSound Plugin error message?
|SmartSound plugin is part of Adobe Premiere and Adobe's Products. Most likely you have Adobe's software installed and the uninstallation was
unclean. Please refer to this forum posting for the solutions: http://www.computing.net/windowsxp/wwwboard/forum/142692.html
|MOV File not supported?
|iVideoMAX only support up to MOV 6. If you need to convert MOV 7 you may try Videozilla at http://www.videozilla.net
|The converted AVI file size is large?
|If you have selected "fully uncompresses" as AVI codec, it will result the converted AVI in large file size. You may select other available codecs like cinepak, divx, xvid and etc to reduce the file size.
|I would like to request refund of my purchase. Where can I learn more about the refund procedure?
If you are having problem using our software, please send your support request to us with details explaination how the error was generated. We will check the problem and respond to all support request within 24 hours. iVideoMAX is offerred as free trial so that users can try before they purchase to determine whether the software is suit their needs. Our 30-day money back refund will be based on the following policies:
|We provide full refund based on the following cases:
- If you accidentally bought the software more than once
- If our software contains bugs and failed to perform normally and there is no solutions given within an acceptable period of time. Please inform us how the problem was generated together with sample files, screenshots, error messages and etc.
|We deserve rights to reject the following cases:
- When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software
- When a user inform us that the software is not what he needs and saying that he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without any particular reasons. Our software is offered as free trial so is the user responsibility to try out the software before purchase.
- When a user claim a feature that is not offered within our software. Users are advice to test the trial version and read the help file before making a purchase.
- When a user claim that our software does not compatible with technologies offered by other third-party software.
|The program still in trial mode after installing registered version?
|If it happen that the program still in trial version mode after installing the registered, please make sure that you have uninstall all the trial version files before installing the registered version. Please note that some old files you will need to remove it manually from the installation folder before installing the registered version. If you need further help, please contact
|Where can I find audio/video codecs?
|The best place to look for require video and audio codecs if through the video source vendor. Else, download a video inspector software and check what video/audio codecs is missing then perform a search in search engine.
|I have lost my software and I need to redownload the full version again.
|As long as your purchase date is still within a year, you may send full version download request to together with your order-id by using the registered email account.
|How do i receive upgrade?
|As long as your purchase date is still within a year, you may send an upgrade request to together with your order-id by using the registered email account.
|What is the System Requirements?
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 98, ME, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003
Pentium 300 Processor
128 MB RAM
20 MB Hard Disk Storage
Recomended System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows 98, ME, XP, NT 4.0, 2000, 2003
Pentium 500 Processor
256 MB RAM
20 MB Hard disk Storage
QuickTime 6 Player for converting MOV,QT and certain AVI. QuickTime player is free.
Microsoft Direct-X 8 and above for optimize performance.
Windows Media 9 Series Runtime for WMV support. This setup file is included when you install iVideoMAX.
|What will happen after I send in order?
Once you have send in your order, you will receive a confirmation letter from our E-commerce Payment Processing Service provider, Plimus. Once your payment is approved within 24 hours, another email with the registration details will be sent to your email.
The registration details email will contain a download link to download the registered version. Before installing the registered version, remove all trial version files first. Some old first you will need to remove it manually from the installation folder. After installing the registered version, the program will run without any limitation.
If you do not receive the registration details email after 24 hours, please contact